Sapling Learning provides interactive homework and instruction to improve learning outcomes in problem-solving disciplines.
- Sapling Learning was founded 10 years ago by PhD instructors with a passion for online learning.
- Sapling Learning is currently used by over 100,000 students and 1,000 instructors.
- Research confirms that Sapling Learning improves coursework and exam grades.
- Sapling Learning makes teaching more enjoyable by providing a dedicated Masters- or PhD-level colleague to service instructor's unique needs throughout the course.
Ease of Use
Sapling Learning's user interface is simple and clear, so students can focus on solving problems rather than struggling with the system.
Sapling Learning maximizes student engagement and comprehension by delivering immediate feedback. Students receive instructional content targeted to their responses as they work the problem.
Visually Rich Problems
Sapling Learning's visually rich problems challenge students at every level, allowing them to be actively involved in the learning process.
Tutorials are offered throughout to allow students to work step-by-step through complex questions, enhancing their problem-solving learning experience.
Statistics and Reports
Sapling Learning's live gradebook identifies learning gaps and tracks each student's learning path on individual problems.
Identifies opportunities to readdress areas where the whole class struggles and provides valuable diagnostic feedback for future lectures.
Instructors can access a color-coded summary of student performance on individual problems by assignment as a diagnostic tool.
Instructors can review individual student progress on a specific problem for more productive office hour recitations.
Sapling Learning's unsurpassed support makes teaching more enjoyable by providing a dedicated Masters- or PhD-level colleague to service instructor's unique needs throughout the course.
What your Tech TA can do for you:
- - Create your course
- - Customize grading procedures
- - Write new questions on request
- - Fix errors
- - Suggest new ways to use online tools
- - Upload your student roster
- - Modify questions to suit course
- - Provide authoring training
- - Resolve student issues
- "I have appreciated your immediate and very helpful responses all semester." Allen Clauss, Wisconsin
- "I also wanted to let you know that the editor for writing and editing questions is FABULOUS! I love it; it's so easy to use!" Kara Tierney, Monroe Community College
- "You should know that here at Clark, we are raving about Sapling Learning and about the service you've provided for us this quarter. Personally, I couldn't be happier. Sapling is a high-quality product and the individualized and unbelievably prompt service that you've provided to us is unparalleled, at least by the (many) other online learning systems I've tried! Thank you!" Susan Brookhart, Clark College
- "One major perk with Sapling Learning is their willingness to format, compose, and then post the quizzes/homework assignments for you." David Forbes, Southern Alabama
Take the Next Step
Request a virtual product demonstration or a call from your rep. Or perhaps you're ready to get started? Whatever your need, we will respond promptly.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- US Virgin Islands
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
- South Korea
- Chatham Islands
- New Zealand Mainland
- United Kingdom
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Australian Capital Territory
- Broken Hill
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Sample questions :
- Writing Chemical Equations
- Balancing Chemical Equations
- Drawing Lewis Structures
- pH of a Diprotic Weak Acid (includes graded mathematical equations; this is the first step of a step-by-step tutorial question)
- Rate Constants and Half-Lives (includes numeric entry with graded units)
- Classifying Substances (sorting task)
- Ranking Ionic Character of Bonds
- More Information on Molecule Drawing
Want to try another course? Click here